Spring, Green, and Arbor Day – a terrific trio that promises warmer days, new beginnings, and wide smiles! Celebrate all three with this week’s assortment of verdant Mojo.
- Effortlessly add some flair to your handwriting with the calligraphy nib on the Pilot Metropolitan.
- Get lost in the trees with the William Morris Paperblanks notebook.
- The Caran d’Ache 849 is a rugged ballpoint perfect for a hike.
- Take Visconti green fountain pen ink anywhere with their short international cartridges.
- Become inspired with the limited Palomino Volumes 205 pencil.
- The Auora Ipsilon is beautifully styled and perfectly sized to tackle all your writing needs.
- Put that springtime green in your pen with Caran d’Ache Delicate Green.
- A best buy for under $50, the Faber-Castell Loom has a buttery smooth nib and solid metal construction.
- You’ll be smelling the pine forest with the Conklin Duragraph.
- Ink up your favorite pen with Monteverde Green.
- Carry your thoughts in your back pocket with the Clairefontaine 1951 notebook.
Ink it up!