Summer is winding down so we’re digging our feet into the sand and spending a day at the beach. Don’t forget your towel and sunscreen, but most importantly a pen and paper. We’ve taken our inspiration from the tranquil blues of the beach to show you some items that feel at home where the water meets the sky.
- Experience the serenity of the water with Kaweco’s Paradise Blue fountain pen ink.
- The Conklin Herringbone captures the rhythmic motion of the water in a great writing ballpoint.
- Rugged enough to survive the biggest wave, the Platinum Plasir is a great everyday fountain pen.
- Your pen will feel like it’s gliding through water on the luscious paper of Life Noble notebooks.
- The Pilot Decimo combines the convenience of a click pen, with the writing experience of a fountain pen.
- Never forget a moment with the Clairefontaine 1951 pocket notebook.
- Write your own message in a bottle with Fieldnotes Sweet tooth notebooks. With perforated pages you can send a message to everyone.
- Catch a wave with the Retro 51 Surfin‘ rollerball.
- Bring the summer sky wherever you go with the Sailor Pro Gear Haruzora fountain pen. Now also available in a matching ballpoint.
- Looking for that retro summer feeling? The Wahl-Eversharp Skyliner 50 is classic looking and smooth writing.
Ink it up!