We have pens to keep track of your earth-loving resolutions,
inks to remind you of earth’s beauty, and paper that’s certified sustainable!
Earth Day is Saturday, April 22nd!
- The rich brown and caramel swirls of the Edison Collier in Antique Marble make it a pen that’s hard to resist.
- What better pen to celebrate Earth Day with than the Sailor Pro Gear Earth. This limited pen is available in the Pro Gear slim, Standard and King of Pen sizes.
- Bring out the best in your pen and ink with LIFE Vermilion notebooks.
- The buttery smooth nib and warm touch of coconut wood will have you loving the Faber-Castell Ambition Coconut.
- Paperblanks William Morris notebooks offer a natural escape in a technological age.
- The Retro 51 Bamboo is the perfect pen for the earth conscious. Not only is the bamboo sustainable, but with each pen purchased, the Arbor Day Foundation rescues 250 square feet of rainforest.
- The Parker Jotter is at home in the office or on a hike.
- The newly released Montegrappa Coffee is a rich dark brown ink.
- The Eboya Yatate Large is truly a unique pen. The hand turned marbled red ebonite provides a texture and warmth unlike any other material. The pen comes with a 14kt Bock nib.
- Match your bamboo Eboya with the bamboo forest green of Iroshizuku Chiku-rin.
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we barrow it from our children.
— Native American Proverb
Ink it up!