Fountain Pen Day
Mark your calendars! November 4th is Fountain Pen Day!
To tide you over until the big day, we’re showing off some of our prettiest fountain pens. Whether it’s a grail pen or your next purchase, these pens will get anyone excited about inking it up.
- Write until your hand falls off with the Pilot Custom 823. With its enormous ink capacity and fun vacuum filling system, this is a pen you’ll keep reaching for.
- Crafted from a unique basaltic lava compound and adorned with bronze trim and a 23kt palladium nib, the Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Age feels like no other pen.
- The Sailor King of Pen lives up to its name. The 21kt nib provides a writing experience that may have you ending your pen quest. Available in the Pro Gear and 1911 styles, there is a King of Pen to match your preferences.
- The Namiki Yukari Royale has a luxurious layer of Urushi over a brass barrel which gives it a wonderful weight. Its 18kt nib is buttery smooth and has the perfect amount of softness.
- Make a statement with the Oversize Delta Dolcevita. Featuring gold plated sterling trim and beautiful orange resin, this is a pen that will garner attention.
- The Montblanc 149 might be the quintessential fountain pen. The iconic design paired with its beautiful nib and large ink capacity make it a top choice for many fountain pen enthusiasts.
- Fountain Pen Day wouldn’t be complete without a giveaway. Visit our blog post to find out how you can enter to win a Pilot Vanishing Point Limited Edition 2016 Guilloche.
Ink it up!