Go Fly a Kite
Summer comes to an end this week, but we wanted to enjoy one last summer time activity before fully embracing autumn. Flying a kite brings out a indescribable childlike wonder that is certain to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
You can see a rainbow of colors dancing on your page just like the windswept beauty of a kite dancing in the breeze.
- The new Kaweco Sunrise Orange is a beautiful rusty orange – a perfect match for the changing fall colors.
- Let your writing take flight with the Sailor Pro Gear Large fountain pen.
- Why stop at one when you can have a rainbow of color on your desk with the Platinum Preppy.
- The Wahl-Eversharp Skyline is always in style.
- Travel the country from your desk with Fieldnotes County Fair notebooks.
- Featuring beautiful colors, and smooth paper, Paperblanks notebooks are a friend to any pen.
- With a shiny body and colorful caps the Faber-Castell Piano Loom is a great addition to anyone’s collection.
- Iroshizuku Chiku-Rin is a soothing light green that reminds you of Summer no matter what season it is.
- Add a pop of color to your desk with a Pilot Metropolitan Retro Pop fountain pen or ballpoint.
- The Conklin All American Lapis Blue is a beautiful addition to these large sized fountain pens.
- Compose your own symphony with Diamine Tchaikovsky ink.
- Fieldnotes Sweet Tooth notebooks add a punch of color to your desk.
- Carry that summertime feeling with you all year with the Aurora Optima Primavera.
Ink it up!