As we welcome 2017 we wanted to look back at some of our favorite things from 2016. Here’s to inking it up in 2017!
- Not only did we get the new Retro Pop Metrolitans this year, but Pilot introduced a stub nib option on a selection of Metropolitans!
- We added Robert Oster Signature inks to our already huge selection of fountain pen ink. Featuring an outstanding line up of colors, this ink quickly became a store favorite.
- Kaweco’s new Supra is a great big brother to the pocket-able Liliput.
- Kaweco Sunrise Orange was an unexpected dazzler with its luscious and inviting color.
- Montblanc unveiled it’s Ultra Black line of pens, and we love their matte texture and ruthenium trim.
- The Cross Peerless special edition city series offer the same classical styling with unique designs to honor their respective cities.
- We added LIFE Stationary to our paper selection and it’s been smooth writing ever since.
- The always anticipated J. Herbin 1670 Anniversary Caroube de Chypre delivered with it’s warm brown tones set off with a dazzling gold shimmer.
- We were topped off with Visconti’s limited edition Homo Sapiens Red Wine.
- Steeped in history and built with quality, the Montblanc Rouge & Noir is a pen you just can’t take your eyes off.
- Sailor’s Jentle Four Season’s ink got twice as good with the addition of eight new colors.
- This was the year of Star Wars, and Pilot matched it with their Stormtropper-esque Vanishing Point.
- Conklin unveiled a crescent that tugs at our vintage loving heartstrings. Made of a rippled red ebonite and finished with sterling trim, this pen has an exceptionally flexible nib.
- Australian made Bookbinders ink offers a great selection of colors and has helped clear some writer’s block.
- Released this past month, the Sailor 1911 Large white with gold trim is the cherry on top of an already outstanding year.
Happy New Year, everyone.
May you find happiness and health (and amazing pens) in 2017!
Ink it Up,