Hit the Road
The summer pen show break is just about over, and that means Anderson Pens will be crisscrossing the country once again to bring the best of ink, pens and paper to a city near you!
Brian and Lisa love meeting customers face to face, so they pack up much of the store and road trip to twelve or more pen shows each year. Their pen show travel averages 24,000+ miles each year – and they know that the right gear makes for a seamless trip.
If you’re hitting the road this summer, don’t forget: It’s the moments, not the miles, that matter.
- Write Notepads flip notebook are the perfect place to scribble your packing list, and make sure you have everything you’ll need.
- Take the ground with you with the new limited Sailor Pro Gear Earth. This beautiful brown-red pen is available in the slim, standard and King of Pen sizes.
- Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine is the perfect ink to accompany any adventure you find yourself on.
- Take note of wherever you’ve been with the Field Notes County Fair Edition. Each state is loaded with fun information that will make the car ride that much more enjoyable.
- Going off-road? The Kaweco Al-Sport can handle your most rugged adventures with ease.
- Even on bumpy roads, the Retro 51 Tornado produces a smooth writing experience, without having to worry about losing your pen cap.
- Always know how much ink you have left with the TWSBI Diamond 580. The large ink capacity means you won’t have to make pit stops to fill up.
- The sky’s the limit with the blue Pilot Custom 74. Let your travel plans soar with this great writing pen.
- Take note of your next exit with these affordable Faber-Castell ballpoints. The Grip 2011 ensures that you keep a secure hold on your pen, while the Basic is a beautifully weighted pen.
- Pack up your pens with the stylish Franklin-Christoph 3-Pen Case. It’ll be hard to lose your pens in your car or your weekender tote with its vibrant blue cover.
Ink it Up!
QuckShop: View all items used in Midweek Mojo – Hit the Road.