Letter Writing Day
December 7th is Letter Writing Day and we want to make sure you have
everything you need to send some snail mail to your pals!
- With a stealthy black nib and carbon fiber body, the Monteverde Invincia will have your writing flying through the mail.
- Rohrer and Klinger Blau Permanent will ensure your address doesn’t wash off.
- LIFE Air Mail envelopes offer a fountain pen friendly surface and a great retro flair.
- Ensure your writing lasts with De Atramentis document ink.
- The Faber-Castell Loom has a buttery smooth nib and is a great weight in hand.
- If you like a bigger pen, the Conklin All American is a must try. Available in fine, medium and a 1.1 stub nib.
- G. Lalo note cards are the perfect size to let people know you’re thinking of them.
- Effortlessly add some character to your writing with Pilot Parallel pens.
- Iroshizuku Yu-Yake makes a statement to whomever you’re writing.
- LIFE Air Mail letter paper brings out the best of your pens and ink without weighing down your letter.
- Writing is more enjoyable with a nice pen and the Sailor Pro Gear Sky lets your writing soar.
If you’re sending out some letters, we’d love to hear from you!
Ink it up!