Oktoberfest continues until October 3rd and to help you celebrate it’s final week we’ve put together our favorite German pens and inks.
Germany is famous for their libations, but they also make some of the best pens and inks in the world. Hoist any one of these beauties to get into the spirit – Prost!
- There is nothing more classic than the Montblanc 146 fountain pen – available in both gold and platinum trim.
- With distinctive knurling and a classic look, the Kaweco Dia2 is an eye catcher.
- Let yourself get lost in the iridescent swirls of the new Pelikan Blue-Marbled 205.
- Perfect for the home and office, the Lamy Studio is the perfect match for any setting.
- Try Kaweco’s latest addition to their ink line up – Smokey Grey.
- Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite is the perfect business friendly blue-black.
- Enjoy the luscious color of Montblanc Royal Blue.
- Write down all your Oktoberfest memories in the TWSBI notebook.
- The Montblanc Cruise is a light ballpoint or rollerball perfect for long writing sessions.
- Add a little luxury to your writing with the Montblanc Diamond Classique ballpoint (please call the store for pricing).
- The Faber-Castell Ambition is a nicely weighted and modern styled pen.
- The Pelikan Aquamarine 205 is only here for a limited time, so get yours while you still can.
- Match the Oktoberfest blue with the Lamy AL-Star Ocean Blue.
- Looking for a pen that will survive any Oktoberfest? Look no further than the Kaweco AL Sport.
- Compact and elegant, the Kaweco Fireblue Liliput will set ablaze your desire for writing.
- Paperblanks notebooks add an old world elegance to your modern writing needs.
Ink it up!