Yesterday was Opposite Day! Did you notice? We tried to make it obvious by posting thINKthursday on Wednesday and planning Midweek Mojo for today!
In honor of Opposite Day, we are featuring the opposite of fountain pens – the oft forgotten pencil.
- Tackle any task with the Monteverde One Touch Tool mechanical pencil.
- Choose your point size with the Mobius and Ruppert triangle pencil sharpener.
- Extend the life of your pencil with the e + m Peanpole Pencil Extender.
- Clairefontaine paper isn’t just great for fountain pens. Try it with your favorite lead writing instrument.
- The Platinum Pro-Use has a unique body shape that makes it extremely comfortable in the hand. Available in 0.3, 0.5, and 0.7 lead sizes, it is a personal favorite of mine.
- The Palomino Long Point sharpener has two holes – one to shape the pencil and the other to create a perfect sharp point.
- Looking for a combination of soft and hard? The Blackwing Pearl combines the best of both for a perfect writing experience.
- Ruled, grid, blank or dot? Reach outside your normal comfort zone with a range of ruling options by Rhodia.
- The Pelikan D250 mechanical pencil is classic and sophisticated.
- With a larger 1.4 lead, the Faber-Castell e-motion mechanical pencil is a great choice for the doodler in all of us.
- Exacompta index cards are perfect for all of life’s daily lists. Available in 3 different sizes to meet whatever task is at hand.
- The Faber-Castell Grip comes in a rainbow of fun colors and is a comfortable size for even the longest of writing sessions.
- If you’re looking for something that’ll outlast even the most demanding writer, look no further than the Napkin Perpetua Pencil.
- We’re always going on about ink, but maybe you just want the pretty bottle? We have a huge selection of empty ink bottles that are useful for more than just ink.
- The Lamy Vista is a classic – even in pencil format.
- Retro 51 pencils are a great size and offer a 1.15 lead with an eraser that has no problem dealing with your mistakes.
Ink it up!
Lead it up!