Expand your pen world with vintage pens. Repairing an old pen is easier than you think. From sacs to shellac we have everything you’ll need to make your first repair a success.
- Get a better view with our assortment of magnifying loupes. From 10x to 30x to lighted, it helps to see what the problem is.
- Make cleaning and flushing easier with a bulb syringe.
- Shed some light on the problem with our adjustable LED light.
- Silicone is a must for any fountain pen enthusiast. Perfect for greasing threads, installing snorkel tubes, and converting a pen to an eyedropper.
- Our section pliers make quick work of removing a stubborn section. Just make sure not to squeeze to tight.
- From smoothing a nib to polishing a body, mirco-mesh is an indispensable tool for the repairman.
- We have every size sac you’ll need for your repair project.
- Our shellac comes with a convenient brush applicator built into the cap.
- Talc provides a friction free instillation for fitting the sac onto the section.
- Esterbrook pens make for a great first repair project. When you’re ordering repair supplies why not try one of the many nibs available for almost all Esterbrook pens.
- InkZap! removes ink and other greasy materials that normal soap doesn’t get off.
- Shine up your newly restored pen with Simichrome polish.
Ink it up!