Ready for some Football
Football season kicks off this Thursday! We’ve put together some pens and stationery to match the ol’ pig skin that’ll be flying through the air and running on the ground. While you won’t be wanting to throw around these beauties, they’re certainly cause for a touchdown dance. Whether you’re writing from the stadium or from home, it’s sure to be another fun season.
- As smooth as a one handed catch, Life Notebooks are sure to score.
- The game sure is different than it was in the 1950’s, but the Retro 51 Tornado will always be in style.
- Tackle all of your writing needs with the Montegrappa Espressione.
- J. Herbin Café de Îles is a beautifully shading ink, not that all the game excitement won’t be enough to keep you awake!
- Compose your own play with Diamine Mozart ink.
- Wish your coach was a little more flexible in their play calling? Maybe they should be using the Pilot Metal Falcon.
- The Platinum 3776 Tortoise Celluloid is sure to score whenever you use it.
- Snap your pencil in half with that latest interception! The e + m pencil extender gives new life to even the shortest of stubs.
- Put together a whole team of writers with the Sheaffer Sagaris.
- Iroshizuku Tsukushi has the same look as a warm leather football.
- The best offense is a good defense. Protect your pens with a leather pen case.
- Need to draw up a last minute hail mary? Paperblanks journals are the perfect place for all your plays.
- It’s a hard decision going for it on 4th down or taking the three. With a balanced weight and size, the Monteverde Prima is a much easier decision.
Ink it up!
and Go Pack GO!!