This week we Ooo and Aah at our favorite seriously extraordinary nibs.
The only thing better than looking at them is holding one.
- The most serious, outlandish, beautiful and inspiring nib comes on the awe inspiring behemoth that is the Namiki Emperor.
- Like any serious nib, Waterman Intesnse Black ink never goes out of fashion.
- Big on history and size, the Wahl-Eversharp Decoband sports a seriously flexy nib.
- From its vibrant orange resin body to the sterling silver trim and it’s oversized nib, the Delta Dolcevita was designed to make an impression.
- Diamine Eau de Nil is a teal blue ink that perfectly pushes the boundaries of a workplace color.
- The Visctonti Homo Sapiens Bronze Age has a beautiful palladium two-tone nib that has the perfect amount of softness.
- Sophisticated and stylish, Hugo Boss Storyline Notebooks offer phenomenal fountain pen friendly paper.
- The two-tone 21kt nib on the Sailor Pro Gear King of Pen writes as beautifully as it looks.
- The limited edition Montblanc UNICEF ink is a gorgeous turquoise that comes in an equally beautiful 50ml glass bottle.
- Timeless, functional and in a class all its own, the Montblanc Meisterstuck 149.
Ink it up!