Is Sweetest Day a real holiday? No. Was it invented by the candy industry to increase sales? Yes. Are you looking for an excuse to get that next fountain pen? Of course!
Real or not, we’ve put together a candy bowl of delicious pens and paper so you can be sweet to yourself this October 15th. Skip the sugar and fall in love with these beautiful pieces of eye candy.
- You’ll go nuts for the smooth paper of Life Pistachio notebooks.
- Fisher Space Pens are the perfect companion for any pocket, purse or candy bowl.
- The smooth pastel mint of the Wahl-Eversharp Skyliner 50 will have you wishing you were in a soda shop.
- Clairfontaine 1951 notebooks offer exceptional paper with a retro flair.
- There is no sweeter sound than the click of a Pilot Decimo.
- Retro 51 Tornado pens are smooth writing with a body design that will fit everyone’s taste.
- Diamine’s floral inspired inks will have you writing in a bouquet of colors.
- Add some color to your daily routine with Field Notes Sweet Tooth Notebooks.
- Never be without a pen again with a Kaweco Sport in your pocket.
- Red Velvet is one of 13 new Monteverde ink colors – this one is good enough to eat!
- Take hold of your writing experience with Faber-Castell Grip 2011 ballpoints and mechanical pencils.
- You don’t have to be a kid to enjoy the Pilot Kaküno fountain pen. Available in Fine and Medium nibs, these snap cap pens are a joy to use.
- The Monteverde Artista Crystal is a playful pen with an all metal section.
- Permanently color your writing with De Atramentis Document Ink.
Ink it up!