Midweek Mojo – Take a Hike
November 17th is Take a Hike Day.
With everything going on in your life, be sure to take some time
to enjoy the great outdoors!
While taking a hike is a great way to clear your head, you’ll also want to be sure you have what you need to write down any epiphanies you might have while you’re wandering and wondering.
- Newly available at Anderson Pens, the Parker Jotter is the perfect ballpoint on the trail or in the office.
- The rugged and smooth writing Retro 51 Lincoln is a great companion for any backpack.
- Clairefontaine 1951 notebooks slip easily into any pocket.
- Harken back to simpler days of writing with the e+m Federhalter Saggitarious dip pen holder.
- The Leonardt 1 Crown nib is perfect for copperplate calligraphy.
- Embrace your national surroundings with the warm brown of J. Herbin Lie de The.
- Looking to try a vintage pen? The M2 is a great introduction into Esterbook pens.
- Sailor Rikyu-Cha is a beautiful tea green that feels at home in the woods.
- Writing is a joy when you’re using Life Noble notebooks.
- Visconti Van Gogh pens offer a palette of beautiful colors that correspond to iconic Van Gogh paintings.
- Keep your pen protected with the Taccia Chirimen Pen Wrap.
Ink it up!