Write To Your Own Rhythm
This week, Appleton, Wisconsin, is hosting the 4th annual Mile of Music festival! There will be over 240 bands and musicians performing – and to welcome them, we’ve compiled all you’ll need to write your own music. The music nib has long made composition easier, but you don’t need to write music to appreciate these beautiful stub nibs. Whether two tined or three, we know you’ll be cheering bravo for these great writers.
- Write like Mozart did with the e + m Artist Penholder.
- Staff your own music with the Brause Music nib – then conduct your imagination with the Brause Index Finger nib.
- Be in the company of renowned composers with the Diamine Music Series ink. Each color is named after 10 musical greats.
- Sing to your own rhythm with the Visconti Hall of Music fountain pen.
- The Pilot Custom 912 with its three tined music nib is cause for a standing ovation.
- Let the Sailor 1911 Large be the composer of your pen collection with its sweet singing nib.
- No paper is smoother to strum your pen against than the LIFE Noble notebooks.
- Experience a flexible music nib with the Noodler’s Neponset. Available in an ensemble of beautiful acrylic bodies.
- It’s hard to beat the classics, and the Clairefontaine 1951 series notebooks will get your feet tapping.
- Beatle-mania may have been over 55 years ago, but we’re still screaming over the limited edition Montblanc John Lennon fountain pen.
- You’ll want an encore after writing with the Platinum 3776 music nib.
Ink it up!