Will we be seeing you at the Philly Pen Show 2016?
Philly Pen Show 2016 & Esterbrook Seminars
Despite the weather forecast, we’re off to Philadelphia for the first pen show of 2016! Call us crazy – well, yes. Call us passionate! Pen-ssionate. Aside from the many tables of goods we will have, I will also be presenting two seminars:
The History of Esterbrook
Saturday – January 23, 2016 @ 10:00am
Free with Paid Pen Show Ticket
- The history of Esterbrook from 1931 to the 1960’s.
- Every model from the 1930’s until the company’s closure.
- We will touch on outsources used by Esterbrook prior to the 1930’s.
- I’ll have a case full of Esterbrooks – many extremely difficult to find and rarely seen.
- Plus, there will be ample time for Questions and Answers.
Re-Sac an Esterbrook
Sunday – January 24, 2016 @ 10:00am
$60 and Includes Pen, Ink-Sac, Talc, Shellac, Emory Board
- Learn how to re-sac a fountain pen.
- Each attendee will be given a vintage Esterbrook fountain pen, talc, shellac, emory board, and a new ink sac – everything needed to re-sac the pen with direction and assistance.
- The Esterbrook pens will be distributed randomly (picking and choosing will not be possible). All pens will be black and either LJ’s or SJ’s. Nibs will vary but will be 1000 or 2000 series in XF, F or M.
- The pens and other materials distributed during the workshop are yours to keep.
Ink it up!
Brian & Lisa