During these crisp autumn days there is nothing better than grabbing a bushel and a friend and heading out to do some apple picking. This week’s mojo takes inspiration from the beautiful red and green colors that accompany any day at the orchard. Whether you want to match your pen for a day in the field or you’re writing down the family recipe for apple pie, we’ve got you covered.
- The beautiful green swirls of the Monteverde Prima go perfectly with a granny smith apple.
- Zequenz notebooks have fountain pen friendly paper, and are rugged enough for any back pocket.
- The recently released Sailor Waka-Uguisu is a beautiful light green.
- Pair your favorite pen with Diamine Apple Glory ink.
- The Lamy Safari Apple Green fountain pen is the perfect companion for all your writing needs.
- The Pilot Prera has a smooth stainless steel nib, and is perfectly pocketable.
- Just like a Gala apple, Robert Oster Direct Sun is a beautiful red orange.
- Can’t decide between a red and green apple? Deciding between the Visconti Rembrandt red and the Visconti Van Gogh Vincent’s Chair is an even tougher choice.
- The Sheaffer Sargaris is a slim metal bodied fountain pen that is available is a striking metallic apple red.
- Don’e be without a pen when the next apple hits you on the head. The Sheaffer Sentinel is the perfect clickable everyday pen.
- Keep your pens safe with the stylish Taccia Kimono pen wraps.
- Enjoy an incredibly soft writing experience with the Pilot Metal Falcon.
- Record all your adventures in Quo Vadis notebooks.
Ink it up!