Get the Scoop
Is a new pen sweeter than your favorite scoop of ice cream? We think so – and we’re serving up pens and stationery that even a triple scoop can’t beat. These beauties won’t melt, but you might be getting some ink on your hands.
- Make a list of your favorite flavors in the Clairefontaine 1951 notebooks
- The Pilot Decimo makes eating a cone and opening your pen a breeze with a single click.
- Caran d’Ache 888 Infinite ballpoints are great writers for the cost of a scoop.
- Craving something sweet? Try the Field Notes Sweet Tooth notebooks.
- Chocolate is my favorite flavor, but Diamine Chocolat Brown might be my favorite ink. Indulge with this rich, luscious, and calorie free ink.
- Spumoni’s got nothing on the Sheaffer Sentinel. These great ballpoints come in every color of the rainbow.
- Writing can be its own treat in the Life Noble notebook. With its beautiful design and super smooth paper you won’t need something sweet.
- Stack up the colors with the Sailor Millecolore Pro Gear fountain pen.
Get something sweet for yourself – you won’t have to worry about a brain freeze.
Ink it up!
QuickShop: View all items used in Midweek Mojo – Get the Scoop.