Anderson Pens Anniversary GiveAway
Three years ago today, on November 16, 2013, Anderson Pens expanded from an on-line only shop to opening our brick and mortar store in Appleton, Wisconsin. Hip Hip Hooray!!
To help us celebrate and spread the good vibes, Pilot Pen USA has generously offered an amazing giveaway prize – the Namiki Nippon Art Maki-e Crane and Turtle Fountain Pen!
The Namiki Nippon Art Maki-e Crane and Turtle Fountain Pen is hand-finished utilizing the Hira-maki-e technique in which gold dust and other metallic powders are sprinkled onto rich dark lacquer. The flying crane with cloud background on the cap locks eyes with the earth-bound turtle in his golden nest and is rumored to be saying, “Let’s go to Anderson Pens!”
We appreciate our local community for supporting our store. To celebrate the Three Year Anniversary of our expansion to ‘brick and mortar’ and to raise awareness of Small Business Saturday (November 26th), we’ve created an extra special and truly fun Anniversary GiveAway Contest. Oh yes, you’ll get to use your pens!
In counterpart to big box oriented Black Friday and e-commerce centric Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday encourages holiday shoppers to patronize brick and mortar businesses that are both small and local. To help provide much appreciated encouragement to all small and local businesses, our random draw contest entry rules are as follows:
- Write a thank you note/letter/card to your favorite brick and mortar small business. You know, the coffee shop you stop at every morning, the dry cleaner who starches your dress shirts just right, the quaint little diner you go to for your favorite comfort food, the cobbler who keeps your favorite shoes in perfect condition year after year, and so on…..
- Take a photo of your thank you correspondence and post that photo to one, two or all three of the following social media networks:
– Instagram: tag with @andersonpens and #thankyousmallbusiness
– Twitter: tag with @andersonpens and #thankyousmallbusiness
– Facebook: use @andersonpens and #thankyousmallbusiness in your caption
Be sure you are following @andersonpens if you enter via Instagram and/or Twitter and be sure you have “liked” the Anderson Pens page if you enter via Facebook.
- Be sure to mail or otherwise deliver your thank you note/letter/card to your favorite small business.
Your name will be entered once per social media network. If you post to two networks, you’ll be entered into the drawing twice. If you post to all three networks, you’ll be entered into the drawing thrice.
Contest Begins: Now
Contest Ends: 11:59pm CST, Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Winner: From all eligible entries, one random winner will be selected on Thursday, December 1, 2016. Winner will be announced during the live Anderson Pens Podcast on Tuesday, December 6, 2016, and via all social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook) on Wednesday, December 7.
This contest is open to anyone and everyone world-wide. Please note that should the winner be located outside of the United States, the prize pen will be shipped via the United States Postal Service with a declared value of US$600. Any and all customs fees and/or taxes imposed by the destination country are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
Small Business Saturday is a registered trademark of the American Express Company.
It is with sincere heartfelt gratitude that we thank all our customers, all our employees, all our vendors and indeed, the entire pen community for your support. We are truly humbled, honored, and grateful.
Brian & Lisa