Back to School
Back to school – dreaded words for any child. But pen lovers rejoice, because it is the ultimate excuse to stock up on new pens and paper.
We’ve put together a selection of school supplies that will fit anyone’s budget. Don’t run away from the back to school season – it’ll be one of the few times your parents will suggest you might need a new pen.
- You can’t go wrong with the smooth writing Pilot Varsity. At $3 a apiece you won’t have to dip into your lunch money.
- Write with ease and comfort with the Rhodia triangular pencil.
- The Mobius and Ruppert Spaceship pencil sharpener has three designated holes for regular and colored pencils. With an integrated shavings catcher, you won’t have to worry about making a mess.
- The Lamy Safari comes in fountain pen, rollerball, and ballpoint styles. Whatever your writing preference, it’s at home in any backpack.
- Namiki fountain pen ink looks great on your desk and in your pen. Available in black or blue, it’s the perfect ink for note taking all day long.
- Monteverde’s Limonada offers a great writing experience at a superb value. Get the matching ballpoint and rollerball for a full set.
- Note taking is a click away with the Pilot Vanishing Point. With a 14 kt. gold nib, you’ll be sure to jot down the quickest of notes.
- Clairefontaine 1951 notebooks are classic looking and bring out the best of your pen’s abilities. Available in a rainbow of colors, you’ll be able to get one for each class.
- Keep track of all your assignments with the Zequenz mini notebook. With it’s flexible cover and binding you won’t have to worry about it getting tossed around.
- Looking for an A+ in writing experience? The Sailor 1911 Standard fountain pen is a classically styled pen with a nib that can’t be beat.
- Feel free to make mistakes with the Retro 51 Legal Pad pencil. Each pencil comes with with additional lead and erasers to keep you writing all year long.
- The Platinum Plaisir offers the same great writing experience as the Preppy, in a rugged aluminum body. Available in find a medium points.
Ink it up!