Winter is coming! This week’s selection showcases some of our favorite
icy blue pens – and cases in which they can bundle up!
- The Retro 51 Slim Tornado offers the same great writing experience in a more compact size.
- The Caran d’Ache 888 Infinite is a great ballpoint for the ice rink or sledding hill.
- Carry everything you’ll need with our 3 pen leather case.
- The swirling glacier blues of the Monteverde Prima make it a great pen to chill with.
- The Taccia Kimono wraps are the perfect home for your Japanese pen.
- Write a portrait of winter with the Visconti Van Gogh.
- Visconti pen cases are the epitome of luxurious pen storage.
- Writing with the Aurora Optima is like skating on ice.
- The Nock Co. Brasstown is perfect for carrying all your favorite pens while on the go.
- The Pelikan M205 Blue Marble has a buttery smooth nib and is a piston filler.
- Don’t fall through! But the Conklin Duragraph Cracked Ice might have you falling in love with this pen.
Ink It Up!