Grito de Dolores
This week we’re helping celebrate our neighbor to the south’s fight for independence. September 16th remembers the Cry of Dolores by Miguel Hidalgo – sparking the flame that initiated Mexico’s fight for independence.
We’ve put together everything you’ll need to help make your proclamation, whether big or small.
- A great writing experience doesn’t have to come at a great price. The Faber-Castell Loom has a super smooth nib at a friendly price.
- Stay flexible with Zequenz notebooks.
- Quickly jot down your thoughts with the retractable nib of the Pilot Vanishing Point.
- Make a bold statement with Platinum Red ink.
- Like to change it up? You’ll love the interchangeable nibs of the Lamy Safari.
- Don’t let its size fool you, the Pilot Stargazer packs a 14kt nib, and an all metal body.
- The Caran d’Ache 849 ballpoint is made to last. With its solid aluminum body, to its Goliath refill, you’ll be writing all day.
- The Conklin Duragraph is a classically styled pen, with a great weight and size. Available in 4 beautiful colors.
- Feel the ocean breeze while you’re writing with Kaweco Palm Green.
- With a unique filing mechanism and practical #6 nib, the Conklin Crescent is the perfect pen for writing all your declarations.
- The Caran d’Ache Infinite 888 is a superb writing ballpoint, at a fantastic price.
- Clairefontaine Basic notebooks are perfect for the office or classroom.
Ink it up!