August 13th is International Left Handers Day! To celebrate all you southpaws, we’ve assembled items to make your writing experience more enjoyable.
Most left handed fountain pen users find that a fine nib and fast drying ink help alleviate the problem of smudging. If you still want a great writing experience without having to worry about smearing your words, we have some beautiful ballpoint options. Whatever your preference, we’re here to help you have the most enjoyable writing experience.
- With a great weight and a buttery smooth EF nib, the Faber-Castell Loom is a joy to use. The matching ballpoint makes for a great set.
- Pilot makes exceptional EF and F nibs. The compact and light Pilot E95S feels great in your hand and on the page.
- J. Herbin Perle Noir is a rich dry black ink that dries fast.
- A left handed nib is available on the Sailor 1911 Large and is specially ground to accommodate a left handed writing angle – what more could a lefty ask for?
- Private Reserve fast dry inks (those labeled as such) ensure you won’t have a smudge on the page or your hand.
- If you’re looking for an EF nib on a budget there is no better bet than the Platinum Preppy.
- Write Notepads have you covered with their left handed notebooks.
- There’s no need to worry about the notebook binding getting in your way with the Paperblanks reporter style notebooks.
- The new Conklin All-American Lapis Blue is a great sized ballpoint in a beautiful color.
- The new Waverly nib in the Pilot Custom 912 is an exceptionally smooth fine writing pen.
- The Hugo Boss Fuse is a great sized ballpoint with a unique texture.
Ink it up!