Tools for Labor
Labor Day weekend is ahead of us. For many, this marks the end of summer, but while you’re enjoying a well-deserved day off, let us not forget those that have worked tirelessly for your workplace rights.
In celebration of all workers and their advocates, we have assembled some pens you can can use at work, for play, or in your sleep (everyone has a dream pen). At Anderson Pens, we’ll be taking this Labor Day to spend time with friends and family, but we hope you get a chance to Ink it Up!
- It’s not work if you love doing it! Ziller nib holders make practicing your calligraphy a joy.
- The Leonardt Copperplate 1 Crown nib is especially suited to Copperplate calligraphy, but is a fun nib no mater what you’re writing.
- Iroshizuku Kon-Peki is a great ink whether it be for work or play, and the smaller bottle is portable and handy.
- Make a statement with the Monteverde Regatta. These pens have unique magnetic closure, and it is a rugged pen with some serious heft.
- LIFE Vermillion notebooks make even the most tedious work a joyful experience.
- The Caran d’Ache 888 Infinite is the perfect ballpoint for your desk or your pen cup at home. Available in 10 fun colors!
- Clairefontaine 1951 notebooks are the perfect place to write out your to-do list and can help you out at work or at home. Pop a Pocket size in your bag for on-the-go assistance!
- Dreaming of the writing experience of a fountain pen, with the convenience of a ballpoint? Look no further than the sleek and slim Pilot Decimo Vanishing Point.
- The Quo Vadis Habana journal combines Clairefontaine paper with a classically styled notebook. Does it get any better? Yep – they’re on sale now!
- Let your dreams take flight with the Sailor Pro Gear Sky. Available for a limited time.
- The Caran d’Ache 849 is all business with its faceted aluminum body, and monstrous Goliath refill.
- Always misplacing your pen? The Kaweco Classic Sport in red is perfect for your pocket, and easy to spot outside of it.
- Show off your patriotic side with the Retro 51 Betsy.
- Need to make a bold statement? Caran d’Ache Infra Red is the perfect ink for writing loudly.
Ink it Up – and Happy Labor Day!