I’m sure many of you have the same New Years resolution as me – write more. I’ve found that one of the easiest ways to get to the desk is writing on, and with, an enjoyable product. With that in mind, here are some of my favorite pens and notebooks that’ll help with that 2017 resolution.
- The Monteverde Impressa is a light full sized pen that feels great in the hand and even better on the page.
- LIFE Pistachio notebooks offer a fun pistachio ruling and are available in a variety of different sizes.
- Exacompta note cards are fountain pen friendly and come in 3 different sizes.
- Montblanc Midnight Blue is a great blue-black ink that is perfect for the office.
- The Kaweco Dia 2 looks like it came straight from 1930, and that’s because this classically styled pen hasn’t changed much since then.
- Available in all shapes and sizes, Rhodia notepads are a must-have for any fountain pen user.
- Sailor’s nano-pigmented Kiwa-Guro might just be the perfect black ink.
- If you like some heft to your pen then the Faber-Castell e-motion is the perfect fit.
- Zequenz notebooks make for a great writing experience when you’re on the run. With fountain pen friendly paper and a durable and flexible cover, they’ll soon be your pens’ favorite.
- Nock DotDash notecards have proven to be a store favorite for all the little things you need to write down.
- The Lamy Studio is a sophisticated looking pen that fits in at the office or at home.
- Rhodia No.8 notepads are perfect for all your lists.
- You’ll be hard pressed to find a smoother, or prettier, notebook than the LIFE Noble series.
- The Franklin-Christoph Model 02 has a buttery smooth nib and posts perfectly in your hand.
- Namiki Blue is a beautiful everyday ink that comes in an equally beautiful bottle.
Ink it up!