We have had the TWSBI bottled inks in stock for a while now, but with the summer glut of incoming products, plus limited COVID-related hours at the store, I’m just now getting around to gushing over these. Sorry for the delay!!
The TWSBI ink colors are:
- TWSBI Black, a nice, dark basic black.
- TWSBI Midnight Blue, a rich, dark navy, dark enough for business use, but not so dark that it can’t be fun!
- TWSBI Red, a nice, mid-range red, definitely not burgundy or hot pink, as so many other reds seem to be.
- TWSBI Sapphire Blue, oooh a very pretty brighter blue that is not pretentious or flashy.
- TWSBI Blue-Black, a very classic dark blue-black, a serious ink you might say.
What makes these useful is the safe ink, good flow and solid “little black dress” classic colors.
What makes these FUN is the very cool frosted 70ml glass bottle. I’m a little clumsy (ok, a lot clumsy), and I LOVE these bottles. The glass adds enough weight to keep them from tipping over when I am filling a pen, and the extra touch of frosted glass adds a little luxury. So many bottles are plain and boring. This bottle adds a pop of excitement.
Lastly, these great bottles with safe, dependable inks, are a GREAT value at $15.99 for 70ml. I’m going to go grab one right now (or maybe 2) – which one do YOU want?