Escape into Nature
One of my favorite summer activities is to pack up the car and head into the North Woods for the weekend. You never want to worry about an expensive pen when you’re camping, so I’ve chosen some of my favorite sturdy and economical pens and notebooks to remember your adventures with.
- The Caran d’Ache 888 Infinite ballpoint is rugged, colorful and compact. Perfect for jotting down quick notes or plotting your path.
- Want to match your forested surroundings? The Faber-Castell Ondoro makes a statement with its smoked oak barrel.
- The snap cap on the Pilot Prera allows for quick access in a travel friendly size.
- Always willing to go anywhere, LIFE Notebooks are a solid choice for adventures of all sizes.
- The Faber-Castel Loom Metalic is a rugged and durable fountain pen that can easily endure a weekend in your backpack and still write like a charm.
- For true peace of mind, try a Platinum Plaisir as a daily carry that will never let you down.
- You can almost feel the waves of the lake lapping at your feet as you write with the clean and bright Edelstein Aquamarine by Pelikan.
- The Slim Tornado by Retro 51 in Graphite is a solid toss-about pen that you truly can take anywhere.
- Mechanical pencil fans will enjoy the practicality of the Platinum Pro-Use with lead sizes in .03, .05, and .07.
I hope you can escape this summer and enjoy some time in the great outdoors.
Ink it up!