AP Audio Podcast – Episode 199
- Brian took a road trip! Where did he go? Who did he see? What did he do?
- Just In: The Platinum 3776 Century Kawaguchi
- Cool Stuff on the Horizon
- Lamy 2000 50th Anniversary Edition
- Lamy Lx – New Line from Lamy in:
- Rose Gold
- Pelikan M205 – Aquamarine
- Plus Q&A with The Andersons: Send questions to QA@andersonpens.com
For the video version of this podcast, click here!
01:25 Where was Brian? Nashua!
17:53 Question – Why does soaking an ebonite pen in water damage the pen, but an ebonite feed is not damaged by ink?
Answer – Ebonite feeds are usually not exposed to UV light since they’re covered most of the time.
19:35 Question – Is it safe to clean plated nibs in an ultrasonic?
Answer – Yes. If there’s evidence of plating coming loose, it can agitate off, but otherwise, it will be fine.
21:28 Question – What material is the body of an Esterbrook J made from?
Answer – Plastic! It’s not celluloid, but cellulose acetate.
23:10 New! Platinum #3776 Century Kawaguchi
24:55 New! Montblanc Ultra Black Ink Bottles | Ultra Black Ink Cartridges
25:55 New! Montblanc Writer’s Edition Shakespeare Velvet Red Ink
26:40 New! J. Herbin 1670 Caroube de Chypre Ink
28:00 Coming Soon! Lamy 2000 50th Anniversary Edition
29:17 Coming Soon! Lamy LX
30:20 Coming Soon! Pelikan M205 Aquamarine
31:00 On The Blog – Midweek Mojo Get The Scoop | QuickShop
31:22 On The Blog – thINKthursday Montblanc Blue Hour
31:32 On The Blog – #wtf Namiki Chinese Phoenix
33:38 Wrap up & goodbye
Instagram weekly giveaways!